domingo, 4 de octubre de 2015

Introduction

Hi!
I am...
...Let's pretend my name is Piggy (and pretend it's a boy name), just in case someone who knows me read this blog.
I am from a small city in Argentina. But I have always liked English. And I feel more comfortable speaking it. And there are less possibilities that the people I know can read this if it's in this language.
I like to say I am still a teenager because my age has a teen in it but I am actually nineteen years old and I don't think I can be consider that way.
I am studying biology. It doesn't mean I'm studying to be a biology teacher, and definetely does not mean I just study cells. Or plants. I study every f* single thing with life in it. And I just love it.
Also singing, drawing, playing, and other artistic stuff.
Physically I am really hairy, except in my head where I am almost bold, and really tall. Have always been (my XL legs are amazing). But I have always been fat too. Probably because I am extremely lazy and I love to eat.
In addition to my laziness I barely have self stem or braveness, or memory. I am also selfish and closed to others and need to make everyone love me, no matter what it takes. On the other hand I am super smart and kind and funny. And my nose is cute.
I am also gay, in a city where it is not that normal.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario